Need a place to be heard?
- Do you have a podcast or a large internet following?
- Are you a member of the press?
- Interested in broadcasting from our convention?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions we have the perfect spot for you!
We have set aside a media booth specifically for this purpose! Time slots can be reserved during the convention floor hours. It even has electricity!
If you are interested in using this space for broadcasts, recordings, or interviews, use the “Media/Press Request” option on our Contact Us form to provide us with your information and what you would like to do.
A Halloween Themed Convention in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
The Texas Haunters Convention™ is a family-friendly cash and carry style two-day Halloween convention targeting Halloween and cosplay fans.
It is geared towards haunt owners, industry professionals, home haunters, families, trick-or-treaters, and just anyone who loves the Halloween season.
- Dates: July 15th and 16th, 2023
- Times: Main convention floor hours are from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday and from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Sunday.
- Show Type: Cash and carry, open to the public
- Projected Attendance: 2,000 to 2,500 attendees
- Venue Size: 50,264 square feet
Below are some highlights of what the Texas Haunters Convention™ has to offer:
- Costume Ball
- Costume Contests
- Make N’ Takes
- Celebrity Guests
- Haunt Tours
- Meet N’ Greet
- Escape Rooms
- Free Parking
More detailed information can be found on our Attendee Information page.
Use the “Media/Press Request” option on our Contact Us form for any of the items below:
- Discount codes for publications and press releases
- Press passes